Yes, all additions to a property larger than 3'x3' require a Certificate of Zoning Compliance. You can apply online on our zoning portal. Once you create an account, select the application for "Additions, Alterations, and Repairs (ZC)", sub type "Minor Compliance". To apply, you will need a site plan showing the dimensions and location of the pool in relation to existing structures and the property line. If you are in a HOA community, you may also need a letter of approval from that board.